About Proprietorship Registration
Proprietorship or sole proprietorship which is also known as sole trader, is a type of business entity owned and operated by one person. It is also like a individual giving business name for himself to perform business activities professionally.
When an individual decided to perform business as sole trader or as Proprietor then the business name has to be registered with one of many options available such as GST, IE code, MSME etc., with the government to make the business legal and to get bank account on the company name.
Documents Required to Obtain Proprietorship Registration
For Micro Certificate from Mirco Small Medium Department :--
1. Aadhaar Number -12 digit Aadhaar number issued to the applicant should be filled in the appropriate field.
2.Name of Entrepreneur– The applicant should fill his/her name strictly as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI.
3. Social Category-The Applicant may select the Social Category (General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward
4. Gender-The Applicant can select gender of Entrepreneur
5. Physically Handicapped– The Applicant can select Physically Handicapped status of Entrepreneur
6. Name of Enterprise-The Applicant must fill the name by which his/her Enterprise is known to the customers/public and is a legal
entity to conduct business.
7. Type of Organization– The Applicant may select from the given list the appropriate type of the organization for his/her enterprise.
8. Location of Plant-The Applicant may add multiple plant location in one registration by clicking Add Plant button.
9. Official Address-The Applicant should fill in the appropriate field the complete postal address of the Enterprise including State,
District, Pin code, Mobile No and Email.
10. Email ID: Enter your email id.
11. Mobile No: Enter your mobile number
12. Date of Commencement- The date in the past on which the business entity commenced its operations may be filled in the
13. Bank Details- The Applicant must provide his/her bank account number used for running the Enterprise in the appropriate place.
15. IFSC Code: Enter Your bank IFSC code
16. Main Business Activity – enterprise for Udyog Aadhaar. The major activity i.e. either “Manufacturing” or “Service” may be chosen
17. Additional details about Business: Enter detail about your business.
18. Person employed– The total number of people who are directly been paid salary/ wages by the enterprise may be mentioned in
the appropriate field.
19. lnvestment in Plant & Machinery – While computing the total investment , the original investment ( purchase value of items)
For Certificate from GSTIN
1) PAN Card
2) ID Proof (Passport / Voters Card / Driving Licence and Aadhaar Card)
3) Rental Agreement on Business name if available
4) Electricity Bill copy of the address
5) Passport Side Photo
6 )Cancelled Cheque
7 )Once Registered Mail ID & Mobile No