Import Export Code
IEC Code Online Registration
Package Start From Just @3499/- INR
(Import Export Code Registration + DSC of Applicant)
India's No. 1 Business Registration Portal Helps you to Get IEC Code Registration Online
What is Import Export Code ?
Import Export Code (IEC) is required by a person who's want to start import export business in india. IEC Code is issued by the Director general of foregin trade(DGFT). its a 10 digit code with a lifetime validity. Mostly importers merchant can'nt import any goods without the IEC Code and exporter merchant can'nt avail the benefits from the DGFT Department for the export scheme etc.
Import Export Code is requried in following situation :
a) When importers have to clear the shipments from the customs then it's required by the customs.
b) When importers send the money to abroad via banks then it's required by the banks through SWIFT CODE
c) When exporters have to send the shipments then its required by the customs port.
d) When exporters received the money in foregin currency directly into the bank then its needed by the banks.
How to Apply for Import Export Code (IEC) Registration
Step ? 1 : First of all we have to prepare a application form in the prescribe format i.e aayaat niryaat form 2A format and filed with the proper DGFT Regional office.
Step 2 : In the second step we have to prepare the necessary documents related to the
applicant identity & address proof and legal entity proof with the bank details & certificate in respect of ANF2A.
Step 3 : In the third step once application has been completed, we file with the DGFT through DSC of the applicant and pay the appropriate fee or cost of the IEC Registration.
Step 4 : Once application has been approved then you will get the IEC Code in the soft copy from the government department.
Documents Required for Import Export Code (IEC) Registration
IEC Code Registration required following things:?Individual Person
Personal or Company or Firm Pan Card Copy.
Personal aadhar card or voter id or passport copy.
Personal or company or firm current bank account cancel cheque copy.
Landline Bill, Electricity Bill Copy or Rent Agreement or Sale deed of the premise copy.
Features of the Import Export Code (IEC) Registration
International Exposure : IEC Code helps you to grow your business from local market to international market and expand your product or service across the global.
Government Benefits : Govt of India always promote the export activity in india so through IEC Code Registration you can avail all the export scheme benefits from DGFT, Customs and Export Promotion Council
No Renewals : IEC Code issued by the DGFT for the lifetime validity so you have not required renew every year so its a just one time cost of the registration.
No Annual Compliance : IEC Code have no annual compliance like returns filings etc. Even you have not show anywhere the transactions.
Individual person : IEC Code can be obtain by the individual person also, they have not required to register the legal entity.
||investment in plant and machinery/equipement(excluding land and building)
||Up to Rs 25 lakh
||Up to Rs 10 lakh
||From Rs.25 lakh to Rs 5 crores
||From Rs.10 lakh to Rs 2 crore
||From Rs.5 crore to Rs 10 crores
||From 2 crores up to 10 lakh
Furthermore, in calculating the investment in plant and machinery, the cost of pollution control, research and development, industrial safety devices and such other items as specified by notification shall be excluded.
Benefits to the MSME’s
The Government of India through its various subsidies, schemes, and incentives promote MSMEs through the MSMED Act. To avail these benefits, Registration under the MSMED Act is required. The act provides the following benefits/incentives to the MSME’s:
1.Preference in procuring Government tenders: The Government of India, through its Public Procurement Policy for Micro and Small Enterprises Order, 2012 (“Public Procurement Policy”) provides that all Central Government Ministries, Departments, and Public Sector Undertakings shall procure minimum of 20 percent of their total annual value of goods or services from Micro and Small Enterprises, which has become mandatory from April 1, 2015. As per the Public Procurement Policy, Micro and Small Enterprises having registration with District Industries Centre or Khadi and Village Industries Commission or Khadi Village and Industries Board or Coir Board or National Small Industries Commission or Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms or any other body specified by Ministry of MSME (“Ministry”) are provided certain benefits under the Public Procurement Policy. However, vide Press Release dated 18th February 2016, for ease of registration of MSMEs, the Ministry has started Udyog Aadhar Memorandum which is an online registration system and all Micro and Small Enterprises having Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum shall be provided all the benefits available for Micro and Small Enterprises under the Public Procurement Policy.
Right of interest on delayed payment: Protection against the delay in payment from Buyers: The MSMED Act provides protection to Micro and Small Enterprises from delayed payments. It specifically provides that where a Micro and Small Enterprise supplies any goods or renders any services to a buyer, the buyer is required to make the payment on or before the date agreed upon by them and in no case, the period can exceed 45 days from the date of acceptance.
Right of interest on delayed payment: In the case where the buyer fails to make the payments, he shall be liable to pay compound interest with monthly rests to the supplier on that amount from the date falling after the due date, at three times of the bank rate notified by the Reserve Bank of India
Time-bound resolution of disputes with Buyers through conciliation & arbitration : MSMED Act provides that in case of any dispute arising out of non-payment of dues, Micro and Small Enterprises may refer the dispute to the Micro and Small Enterprises Facilitation Council, which shall conduct conciliation in the matter and where such conciliation does not give fruitful results and is terminated without any settlement thereof, the Council may itself take up the dispute for arbitration or refer it to any institution or centre providing alternate dispute resolution services.
Unilever takes privacy seriously. The following principles underpin our approach to respecting your privacy:
We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
We will provide clear information about how we use your personal information. We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and who you should contact if you have any concerns.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data protection authorities. In the absence of data protection legislation, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles governing data protection.
Document Required :-
1. Aadhaar Number -12 digit Aadhaar number issued to the applicant should be filled in the appropriate field.
2.Name of Entrepreneur– The applicant should fill his/her name strictly as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI.
3. Social Category-The Applicant may select the Social Category (General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Castes (OBC).
4. Gender-The Applicant can select gender of Entrepreneur
5. Physically Handicapped– The Applicant can select Physically Handicapped status of Entrepreneur
6. Name of Enterprise-The Applicant must fill the name by which his/her Enterprise is known to the customers/public and is a legal entity to conduct business.
7. Type of Organization– The Applicant may select from the given list the appropriate type of the organisation for his/her enterprise.
8. PAN Number -Limited and Limited Liability Partnership It The Applicant have to enter PAN Number in case of Co Operative,Private Limited, Public
9. Location of Plant-The Applicant may add multiple plant location in one registration by clicking Add Plant button.
10. Official Address-The Applicant should fill in the appropriate field the complete postal address of the Enterprise including State, District, Pin code, Mobile No and Email.
11. Email ID: Enter your email id.
12. Mobile No: Enter your mobile number
13. Date of Commencement- The date in the past on which the business entity commenced its operations may be filled in the appropriate field.
14. Bank Details- The Applicant must provide his/her bank account number used for running the Enterprise in the appropriate place.
15. IFSC Code: Enter Your bank IFSC code
16. Main Business Activity– enterprise for Udyog Aadhaar.The major activity i.e. either “Manufacturing” or “Service” may be chosen
17. Additional details about Business: Enter detail aboute your business.
18. Person employed– The total number of people who are directly been paid salary/ wages by the enterprise may be mentioned in the appropriate field.
19. lnvestment in Plant & Machinery – While computing the total investment , the original investment ( purchase value of items